The team at BWL Consulting cover just about every sector from construction and maintenance works through to MoD and healthcare.
All training is delivered by in-house staff who are available to discuss the training requirements in further detail. The difference between BWL Consulting's bid trainers and that of another company is that our staff bid on current contracts as well as delivering training. We believe this ensures that the competency of our trainers is extremely high and gives knowledge through experience as opposed to knowledge through understanding.
Some of our PQQ training course covers elements including:
- Qualifying an opportunity
- Understanding a specification
- What makes a compliant supporting document
- How financial risk is calculated
- Scoring mechanisms and weightings
- How to answer a question effectively
- Creating structured responses
- How to support responses with the right supporting information
- Adding the ‘what makes you different’
- Technical responses
- Experience and case study information
- CV content
- Forming a Joint Venture
- General knowledge – quality (ISO 9001), environmental (ISO 14001), H&S (OHSAS 18001), continuity, training and succession planning
- Protecting your bid from competitors using the FOI Act 2000
If you would like further information regarding our PQQ training services, then please contact us and a member of our team will discuss your requirements in detail.