BWL Consulting's bid managers can translate win themes and strategies, goals and business objectives, into compelling, solution focused and compliant tender submissions.
We have the unique aspect of only using bid professionals that have a track record of award success and industry knowledge and experience. We assist clients by managing the bid process, producing responses, developing supporting documents, through to assisting with the operational planning of the contract.
Some of our bid manager support services include:
- Assuming the role of an interim bid manager or bid director
- Developing professional bid responses
- Acting as an overflow resource for annual leave
- Project/contract planning – leading or supporting programme development
- Developing kick-off meeting presentations
- Facilitating storyboard meetings
- Developing bid process and bid strategy
- Training and coach existing bid resources
- Carrying out research and competitor analysis
- Creation of templates – CVs and case studies
- Response review and editing
Our bid support service is designed to provide clients with a competent bid manager that can assist with general bid workload or major bids as part of a larger bid team.
If you would like further information regarding our bid manager support services, then please contact us and a member of our team will discuss your requirements in detail.