BWL's professional bid writers create a consistent design whilst enhancing the skills, competence, and experience, of all CVs required in support of your tender proposal.
The EU publishes information on the appropriate use of the information for CVs for tenders which many evaluators use as a reference when qualifying the competency of the key proposed staff. Our process for completing each CV is designed to be compliant with Public Sector requirements which add both confidence and professionalism with each bid they support.
A compliant CV can mean the difference between success or failure. The team at BWL have completed thousands of CVs for tenders and have built up considerable expertise when editing/amending content to suit the site, client, environment, and proposed solution.
What is included in our service:
- CV content will be amended or re-written
- The CV layout and structure will be clean and modern
- The role and responsibility of the project/contract will be made clear
- Key achievements, relevant experience, and past employment is emphasised
- All CVs will be DPA compliant to ensure employee confidentiality
- A Word template is provided for future employees
- All completed CVs will be sent in a professional pdf – unless another format is specified
If you would like further information regarding our CV services, then please contact us and a member of our team will discuss your requirements in detail.