Our in-house bid team have the unique aspect of having experience operating on a range of sites including public sector, large utilities, rail, nuclear, and many more. By having bid writers and bid managers familiar with each service and site environment, we are able to provide an expert bid writer to support your PQQ or tender requirements.
Some of the most common requests for support with construction tenders include:
- Bid Responses - Professional responses for areas such as; subcontractors, quality, health and safety, business continuity, the environment, equality and diversity, plant and equipment, accreditations and certifications, and training.
- Technical Responses - Development of responses for mobilisation, roles and responsibilities, delivery approach, succession planning, programme integrity, milestones, payments and invoicing, contract training plans, and handover information.
- Development of MS Project Programme of Works - BWL Consulting develops fully logical linked programmes that illustrate to the client how the project or contract will be delivered. This adds confidence through both professionalism and demonstrable ability.
- Contract/Project Structures - Many clients request organisational and contract specific structures that show the team responsible for delivering the required service, works or product. BWL produces bespoke structures to look clean, professional, and give the client confidence in the nominated team.
- Tender Terms and Conditions - BWL Consulting is able to review your contract terms and provide a means of balancing the risk without any harm to your award success. This includes NEC3, MTC, JCT, RIBA, ICC, FIDIC and more.
- Compliant CVs - CVs for tenders are used as a means to demonstrate the competence of your staff. BWL Consulting develops branded templates that illustrate the information clients require to achieve consistently high scores.
- Bid Review Service - Many clients require a tender review service from a member of the team familiar with the type of client and environment. BWL Consulting is able to offer a professional review with helpful advice, review notes and tracked amendments.
If you would like further information regarding our construction bid services, then please contact us and a member of our team will discuss your requirements in detail.