BWL Consulting is proud to state that it has improved the success of every PQQ it has reviewed. The review process is designed to provide clients with a quick and efficient PQQ review that has demonstrable results.
The BWL Consulting PQQ review process includes both a formal and technical assessment including areas such as:
- Font style and size
- Spelling and grammar
- Word and character limits
- Scoring mechanism
- Weightings vs. content
- Content structure
- Narrative flow
- Experience and case studies
- Specification – for client methodologies and expected procedures
- Clarifications – which may have an impact on questions, new documents, and updated technical information
- Financial review
- Technical knowledge – surrounding areas such as CSR, business management, quality, sustainability, H&S, information security, risk management, contract management, and much more
- Development of bid strategy, win theme, and solution
- Specialist software checks for human error
Should a PQQ be due for submission within a short time frame, we send a simple email with a link which allows you to send us the required PQQ information quickly and efficiently. Once received, your dedicated point of contact will arrange to discuss additional information about the opportunity. The PQQ review will then begin with completion guaranteed within the agreed time frame.
BWL Consulting can also assist onsite reviewing individual responses as they are completed – this is often more efficient where larger teams are feeding into a complex, high-value bid.
Following the completion of the PQQ review service, we provide notes, commentary and tracked changes, all in one document accompanied by a clean (all changes accepted) version which allows a time saving when it is most needed.
If you would like further information regarding our PQQ review service, then please contact us and a member of our team will discuss your requirements in detail.