Our tender review process is designed to provide our clients with an efficient tender review that has demonstrable results.
The BWL tender review process includes both a formal and technical assessment of areas such as:
- Spelling and grammar
- Font size and style
- Word and character limits
- Scoring mechanism
- Weightings vs content
- Content structure
- Narrative flow
- Experience and case studies
- Specification - for client methodologies and expected procedures
- Financial review
- Technical knowledge - covering areas such as mobilisation, delivery, site access, outcomes and much more.
- Development of bid strategy, win theme and solution
- Specialist software checks for human error
Should an ITT or RFP be due for submission within a short time frame, we send a simple email with a link which allows you to send us the required tender information quickly and efficiently. Once received, your dedicated point of contact will arrange to discuss additional information about any PQQ and opportunity as a whole.
The team at BWL can also assist onsite reviewing individual responses as they are completed – this is often more efficient where larger teams are feeding into a complex, high-value bid.
Following the completion of the tender review service, we provide notes, commentary and tracked changes, all in one document accompanied by a clean (all changes accepted) version which saves time when it is most needed.
If you would like further information regarding our tender review services, then please contact us and a member of our team will discuss your requirements in detail.